LAST UPDATED: April 01, 2019
You do not have to provide us with any Personal Data to visit the website. However, if you choose to withhold requested information, you may not be able to visit all sections or use all features of the website.
The website and other online software modules are owned and operated by WITSYNC. We are strongly committed in protecting your privacy and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect your personal information and to handle the same.
Types of Data Collected
We gather Personal Data and Other Data (as described below).
Collection of Personal Data
Personal data is information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you, e.g., your name, email address, address, or phone number ("Personal Data").
• WITSYNC requests Personal Data from you when you register on the Website. The registration process requests that you provide your name, email address, date of birth, and other contact details, and agree to the User Agreement presented at the time of registration.
• WITSYNC may receive Personal Data from social media platforms. For example, if you elect to use your social media credentials to log-in to your Website account, certain Personal Data from your social media account will be shared with us, which may include Personal Data that is part of your profile.
• WITSYNC may collect Personal Data voluntarily provided by you, including in emails to the Website, online forms, order and registration forms, surveys, promotion participation, phone calls with WITSYNC customer service and through other means.
• WITSYNC collects information through various other means, including participation at conferences and events, individual introductions, from employers that enroll their employees in our services and from selected third party business partners. From time to time, we may also acquire from third parties’ certain lists containing the names and contact information of individuals who may be interested in our products and services.
During the time of your consent to operate the website/software, we will ask you for your personal details like the name of the Company, address of the Company, Indian Goods & Service Tax Number (if applicable), registered address, E-mail id and some information provided by you may be sensitive information but such information shall be necessary to grant access only to legally valid companies and to help us to get your valid identification and to endure you with the best services.
The Companies are also required to add the details of the leases bifurcated into leases of buildings, lands, plant and machinery etc. WITSYNC also provides you with an option to upload any further documents relevant to such leases. The lease information so provided by you shall contain terms of lease, execution of lease, period of lease, lease payments and any other mathematical documentation required as per the protocols of the lease for the estimate valuation of the lease.
The user shall themselves enter the required details while using the website. Unless the required details are provided at the time of registration or thereafter as may be required by WITSYNC for account activation, the user shall not be able to access the website or avail any services provided through the website by WITSYNC. The user can change their given information at any time by accessing their online website account.
Use of Data Collected
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
• Fulfillment of Requests. WITSYNC may use Personal Data about you to deliver products and services, and provide you with information about products and services you’ve ordered.
• Other Communications. From time to time, we may use Personal Data about you to inform you of products, programs, services and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. If your employer is a WITSYNC customer, we may also inform you of such products, programs, services and promotions using Personal Data about you that your employer provided to WITSYNC. If you would prefer that we not send electronic marketing messages to you, please see the "Your Choices" section below.
• Internal Business Purposes. We may also use Personal Data about you for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, editorial and feedback purposes, providing customer support, customizing and improving the content and layout of the Website, completing business transactions, development of marketing and promotion plans and materials, statistical analysis of user behavior, product development, administering individual accounts, and meeting government regulatory requirements such as sales tax collection, audits, etc.
Lessee Leasing Management Software: The details entered by you shall be used for processing to get the desired output reports duly compliant with the New Accounting Standard on Leases. Any information given to us from your end shall only be used to fulfil your requirement. Your sensitive information will not be redistributed to anyone. We use methods which are best and widely accepted, to protect your information. We comply with the applicable laws and review our security procedures carefully. Our team is trained to safeguard your details and financial information. We have strict security standards so as to prevent unauthorized use of your details and information by anyone. We use different methods like Strong Data Encryption to secure your data.
Collection and Use of Other Data
• Monitoring Data. WITSYNC and its service providers may collect and/or track other information such as demographic information, domain names, computer type, browser types, screen resolution, and other statistical data involving the use of the Website ("Monitoring Data"). We use Monitoring Data to help us understand who uses the Website and to improve and market it, as well as our other web Websites and services. Unless combined with Personal Data, Monitoring Data does not personally identify you or any other user, and we may use it for any purpose.
• Aggregated Data. Additionally, we may aggregate Personal Data in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Website, for example, by using information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code. Such aggregate information may also be used for any purpose.
• IP Addresses. When you visit, and interact with the Website, we and our third-party service providers may collect Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Website, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. We use IP addresses to understand how the Website is used by our users and to improve the Website. Where required by applicable law, IP addresses will be treated as Personal Data.
The stored data under certain sections of the Website/Software shall be encrypted and backed-up on a daily basis. Such backup data shall be retained and maintained by WITSYNC as per provisions of this policy. At any point, where the user wishes to withdraw the services of WITSYNC, the users shall unsubscribe from the software. The software will automatically eliminate these data provided by the user, within a time frame of 3 months. In the case of failure to pay the annual subscription fee, the data of the user shall be removed from the software within a time frame of Three (3) months.
Disclosure of Personal Data Collected
Disclosure of sensitive personal data or information by WITSYNC to any third party shall be done only after the prior written permission from the provider of such information, who has provided such information under lawful contract or otherwise, unless such disclosure has been agreed to in the contract between the WITSYNC and provider of information, or where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation. WITSYNC shall not publish any sensitive information of the provider of information without prior consent of the provider of information. However, the information shall be shared, without obtaining prior consent from provider of information, with Government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information including sensitive personal data or information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences. Furthermore, any sensitive personal data on Information shall be disclosed to any third party by an order under the law for the time being in force.
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
• If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may stop receiving these marketing-related emails by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
• If you would prefer that we do not share your Personal Data on a going-forward basis with our affiliates or with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes, you may cease this sharing by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you exercise the second option as described above, we will not be able to remove your Personal Data from the databases of our affiliates or unaffiliated third parties with which we have already shared your Personal Data (i.e., to which we have already provided your Personal Data as of the date that we implement your request). Further, please note that requesting us not to share your Personal Data with affiliates or unaffiliated third parties may result in you no longer receiving any marketing emails from WITSYNC. Please also note that if you choose not to receive marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot elect to stop receiving such administrative messages, unless you choose to stop receiving services from us.
You may also indicate your choices regarding marketing-related emails by changing your preferences on your Website profile/account at any time, or contacting us via postal mail or telephone using the “Contact Information for WITSYNC” below.
How you can access, change or suppress your Personal Data
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Data that has been previously provided to us, you may make a request by contacting us using the information provided in the “Contact Information for WITSYNC” below. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and consistent with applicable law. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting the change or deletion.
We at WITSYNC believe in providing our users with the best of experience, WITSYNC has taken a major step towards fulfilling the requirement of the users of WITSYNC, by hosting the software through the Host servers.
WITSYNC is not liable for any misappropriation done by the Host Servers. The information and data provided to the Host servers will not come under the responsibility of WITSYNC. However, WITSYNC shall take all measures to ensure data is fully secured and protected by the provider of Host Servers and such Host Servers should be internationally approved to provide world’ s best Hosting Services.
WITSYNC has established reasonable organizational and technical measures to protect Personal Data within our organization from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Please note that while WITSYNC has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Website for users, no Website is 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please notify us of the problem immediately by contacting us using the information provided below in "Contact Information for WITSYNC" (note that if you choose to notify us via physical mail, this will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
We safeguard your privacy using known security standards and procedures and comply with applicable privacy laws. Our Website combines industry-approved physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure that your information is well protected through its life cycle in our infrastructure. Personal Information is hashed or encrypted when it is stored in our infrastructure. Personal Information is decrypted, processed and immediately re-encrypted or discarded when no longer necessary.
Our Commitment to Personal Information Security
We recognize that your privacy is important to you, and therefore we endeavor to keep your Personal Information confidential. We will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your Personal Information. We assure you of our best effort to protect Personal Information, however, we do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that your personal information will be protected against unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alterations, and do not accept any liability for the security of the personal information submitted to us nor for your or third parties use or misuse of personal information.
Cross Border Transfer of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using this Website or sharing Personal Data with us, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than in your country.
Use of this Website by Minors
This Website is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Data through this Website.
Sensitive Personal Data
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Data (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through this Website or otherwise to us.
Contact Information for WITSYNC
Questions or concerns regarding WITSYNC data protection practices should be addressed to:
WITSYNC Soft Solutions Private Limited
40 B, LP Block, Maurya Enclave, Pitam Pura, Delhi, India